• VIP
hi guys

just wondered if anyone is from Essex? I live in Brentwood, and we go to SNAP. Would like to meet other families in the area
Keely x

• VIP
(12-20-2009, 09:00 PM)keelyjrs Wrote: hi guys

just wondered if anyone is from Essex? I live in Brentwood, and we go to SNAP. Would like to meet other families in the area

Hi,
im in essex but in braintree we use the PARC centre next to the discovery centre in great notley. Have you ever been there they are great and have lots of courses "good beginnings" "early support" stuff like that. Plus the centre its self is out of this world we use it like a second home the staff are amazing.
ddsaps

• VIP
hiya im not in essex at moment but my partner is in romford hopefully were be moving to essex this year romford or brentwood as we love it there
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Registered
hi im in southend,i have been on a couple of trips from snaps

• VIP
Hi guys
Thanks for the replies and sorry I disapeared for a while so I haven't replied before now.

ddsaps; I want to try parc as the website looks great. Do you have to phone for a session or are there general drop in sessions?

xbeckyx ; great! Let me know when you're over here and we can have a cuppa if you want?!

sim : We're going on our 1st snap trip in June, to legoland woo hoo!! I just hope we can get a buggy somehow before then as Thomas no doubt will have a meltdown at somepoint and need to be sat in one! We were going to to take him back to the aquarium the other day but they have changed their disabled pricing and it is a bloody rip off for waht's there. Shame as he loves fish. Looking forward to warmer weather and a trip to adventure land!
Keely x