• VIP
(11-30-2010, 09:20 PM)slharris28 Wrote: bernie/emma, does your application stay on file or do you need to apply again?

Our letter says we are on a list so I would say yes, we where disappointed because Hubby did a lot of talking and ended up with at least £1,500 of the price of the item we needed for Christopher.
Now we don't think they will hold the cheaper price till after Christmas.

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• VIP
thats a shame, do they know when they will get the funding back into place?

We have the application form and references but were still looking around for the perfect trike.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
(12-01-2010, 12:15 AM)slharris28 Wrote: thats a shame, do they know when they will get the funding back into place?

We have the application form and references but were still looking around for the perfect trike.

All our letter said we would be in the 2011 funding they didn't give a month or anything, if it was me slharris I would still put it in if your not in too much of hurry for it and I assume you will go on the list like us!!!

We where in a hurry because of the price thats all.

Bernie

• VIP
I'm not in a hurry, I doubt i would use it in this weather, lol, but i'll put the form in as soon as i can.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
(12-01-2010, 11:06 AM)slharris28 Wrote: I'm not in a hurry, I doubt i would use it in this weather, lol, but i'll put the form in as soon as i can.

Good Luck