• Registered
I've just got my little one a fab light it give a multicoloured kaleidoscope effect when pointed toward walls or ceilings she love's it! it was from homebase it's called a ceiling shadow light.

• VIP
I'm so glad this thread has taken off so well. I have also bought recently
a weighted blanket £45
a handful of catchy's £1.50 each
a sensory cuddle cushion £3
All from http://www.togs4specialsprogs.com
We are in the process of trying to get funnding for a safespace which will just be amazing if we can get it
Also meant to say I'm going to try and look into aromatherapy oils that are useful in sensory rooms. We use lavender, the old favourite!! Also orange oil seems to be good for calming down agitated Children and ylang ylang is a good sleep aid. Any other suggestions??
Keely x

• Registered
Oh loving the ceiling light and the price for a weighted blanket is awesome, best i've managed to find is £85. Smile

• Registered
(04-07-2010, 07:52 PM)claire-belle Wrote: I've just got my little one a fab light it give a multicoloured kaleidoscope effect when pointed toward walls or ceilings she love's it! it was from homebase it's called a ceiling shadow light.

Just seen that you can get it from argos too & same price, as you can only get it off the net with homebase and have to pay p&p.

• VIP
see my other post about them, they are brilliant! Thomas is obsessed with numbers and counting so she has ordered in some material with brightly coloured numbers on to make it more fun for him, and encourage him to keep it on
Keely x