• Registered
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes my ex which is the father to my youngest, He has been saying awful things about my eldest who has ASD he has been callin a mong, spaz and that school parents thin k we are a freak show one of the comments he made has made me feel relly sick he called him the next Jon venerables sorry if this will disturb anyone trust me its distrubed me more the lastest on the news this week. We have argued but it turns physical. my question is what can I do about it? He has no right too say these things and feel like I should do something to protect my son. The only contact is text but if i change my number will he come to the door.

Andrea.

• Registered
this is terrible, you and your son must be so upset. the advice i would give you would be to see a solicitor. find out what you can do to protect yourself legally from him, i would also be tempted to contact social services and explain to them what has been happening and see if they can help. i personally would stop your son seeing him although this may cause more stress and upset, but i really really urge you to see a solicitor as soon as you possibly can and find out where you legally stand with regards to protecting yourself and children from him. hope this helps somewhat. thinking of you.
debbie.

• VIP
I don't really have anything to add apart from saying legal advise would be good. I didn't want to read and run as youmust be so upset, hope things improve soon
Rachel

• Registered
Ive been told go to the police n seek legal advice but he keeps threating he can use a phone but not clue what he means.

• VIP
Hi Andrea
I read your post on netmums but never had a chance to reply.
Argh what a horrible man, please makesure you keep any texts and try to record any calls you recieve.
Definately get legal advice as they can get certain orders in place.

My ex sends me abusive texts as he doesnt believe my youngest has SN, he calls me every name under the sun and saying im using my children for money.
My solicitor has a copy of every txt and how getting a harrassment order against him so he cannot contact me or come near us.
In my case its a little complicated as ex has bi-polar and snatched my children before, my solictor is in the process of prohibited steps order, residency order aswell as trying to cut any form of contact.
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]