• VIP
not been around much missed all the news good or bad so hows things lucy , dan have you any results back? every one ready for christmas?

• Administrators
Yes!! NO brain damage from when he was born, does have some excess fluid though which they said may cause him problems with his attention and aspects of learning. Lately he's been ill tho, got an appointment with gp first thing as he's been having what appear to be migraines for 2 weeks, every day, he goes pale and vomits, he keeps being sent home from nursery its awfull, hes really suffering with it! So going to check his bp and look in the back of his eye tomoro.

How's things with you hun? How's your dad doing?

Xx

• VIP
aww sorry he as been ill, how as he gone on today?

chloe been in hospital again last week had an other do came home sat and had an other sat night but got away with taking her back in. and dad well found out he as had a bleed on his temple lobe area on top of the cancerSad but we just keep going what else can we do?

• Administrators
Oh no poor chloe Sad its true, we do just keep going but it is tough at times. Are the nurses being supportive toward you all with ur dad? Is he still at home? Thinkin of you all xxx

• VIP
thanks lucy yes he at home i go every day which am finding hard he was still driving till last week so now lost the last bit of independence he had leftSad but yet again more work for me they is 7 of us but its all left to me, as for the nurses he dont want um coming yet and he as told them so!!! but when chloe ends up in hospital its even harderSad