• Registered
Hello, my name is Lucy, I have a daughter who had hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy at birth, she has dysonia, developmental delay, visual impairment, hypertonia and hypotonia, epilepsy and she has feeding difficulties and just had a operation for her reflux and gastrostomy she has now got to go back for a consultation on her jaw due to it dislocating she is only one and been through so much still no concrete duagnosis hoping in her TAC meeting we will know a bit more.

• VIP
Hi Lucy, welcome to PODC...we are a great bunch!
My little boy Zak had HIE grade II/III at birth and suffers all of the same things as your daughter (bar the dislocated jaw)... Zak is 3 and a half now. Xlovely to hear from you, and I hope you soon make many friends on here as I have. Mags x
Mags, Mum to Ash (12) and Zak (4). Zak has very severe spastic quad CP, Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, Reg blind, Gastrostomy fed, profound GDD, Epilepsy and bloomin' cute.

• Registered
thank you for welcoming me x

• Administrators
hello there to a fellow lucy Big Grin anything you need help with just give us a shout, theres usually one of us around Smile

xx

• VIP
(11-21-2010, 08:08 PM)Alexs mom Wrote: Hello, my name is Lucy, I have a daughter who had hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy at birth, she has dysonia, developmental delay, visual impairment, hypertonia and hypotonia, epilepsy and she has feeding difficulties and just had a operation for her reflux and gastrostomy she has now got to go back for a consultation on her jaw due to it dislocating she is only one and been through so much still no concrete duagnosis hoping in her TAC meeting we will know a bit more.
Welcome5
every one so nice on here
always there for advice or if you want rant feeling down etc

Heart mum of 2 Heart