• VIP
I wanted to let you all know for the 1st time ever we had a positive meal out with Grayson.

We have found very few restaurants except us due to the size of his special needs pushchair so Table Table is now top of my list.

I rung in advance and explained he could not use a highchair and would they find space for his pushchair they said no problem, as the hubby and I were leaving we decided that he would probably be mre comfortable in his Breezi and decided to take it and see if it would be ok.

They were very accomodating and even helped hubby carry in from the car, Grayson then went onto be very vocal during our meal (a new trait) and they were fine about it and said he can make noise all he wants.

I am not sure if the whole chain will be so helpful but I wanted to share the experience.
Mummy to the most beautiful little boy Heart Grayson Heart

• VIP
OMG I can't believe in this day and age that restaurants would be so picky about who they allowed in. The size of wheelchair/special needs buggy shouldnt be a probably unless they were very busy.

I have never found anywhere that has turned us away because of Sophie's wheelchair. If they ever did god help them as I wouldnt let it rest. Its discrimination and shouldnt be allowed.

We do always try and book so that they have a chance to put us at a table that isnt going to cause us or them any trouble.

Sophie is always very vocal when we go out but thats mainly because we are eating and she wants some. I never worry about her making too much noise as if anyone does say or look funny at us then they get told to stop talking themselves (basically what they want Sophie to do) they soon shut up.

We use one restaurant and they are very good with her and always make a fuss of her.

• VIP
Thanks for your comment, I agree its discrimination but they say no pushchairs are allowed at the table, not exactly same in our case.

I must say more of my trouble has come from other patrons making complaints than the restaurants themselves and I have not as of yet hardened to this I think.

I am glad you have places which are so helpful, its lovely to hear.

Kara
x
Mummy to the most beautiful little boy Heart Grayson Heart