• VIP
Just thought I'd share some good news for once! Chloe is really well at the moment, we have had builders here to start the adaptations and our new car arrived so I can actually take Chloe out now. And my hubbys operation went well and he is now home re-cooperating. All good!

Can't wait for Christmas now xxx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!

• VIP
(11-19-2010, 01:50 PM)adoptivemummy Wrote: Just thought I'd share some good news for once! Chloe is really well at the moment, we have had builders here to start the adaptations and our new car arrived so I can actually take Chloe out now. And my hubbys operation went well and he is now home re-cooperating. All good!

Can't wait for Christmas now xxx

thats fantastic news glad that everything going so well with chloe
work with adaptions started it will make an great difference when its all done
every thing seems to going well
and having a car
i bet your saying (FREEEDOOOM)
bet it great to be out and about Smile

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
Nice too hear some good news hope life improves for you and your family
We fight to protect our Children, and we continue to fight, challenge and Win for our children's sakes no matter what their age to give them a better life. We find an inner strength to do what we need to do and remember you are never alone!!!

• Administrators
Sounds like lifes looking up Smile
Always good to have good news Smile
What car did you go for?

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(11-20-2010, 08:02 AM)Daniel Wrote: What car did you go for?

We got a Vauxhall Vivaro (more of a van than a car!) But at least we can all travel together now instead of going in 2 cars!
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!