• VIP
Excellent condition (used twice!).
Bright red with heel huggers and leg supports.
Great excercise for ages 9 -14.

Our son had a smaller one when he was younger to help build up his leg muscles to help him to walk. This one was bought for him and he refused to use it - so it's sat in the shed for years Dodgy

£400 new, will accept £150 cash to a good home. Buyer must collect.

[Image: P1000213.jpg]

[Image: P1000216.jpg]

[Image: P1000215.jpg]

[Image: P1000214.jpg]

[Image: P1000221.jpg]

Libby
Hi Everyone, I have 2 boys 14 yr old with cp and 5 yr old with speech delay - both gorgeous!

• Registered
I'd be interested but where abouts are you? xx

• VIP
Hi Emma

We're in Hampshire, where are you?

We found Joe did really well with his prevoius bike and it did help strengthen his legs which helped get him on his feet.

You can still get any extras that you may need from JMC, their reps are very good. It depends on your child's needs, the trike can be as basic or as customised as you need, but it is very stable.

Libby
Hi Everyone, I have 2 boys 14 yr old with cp and 5 yr old with speech delay - both gorgeous!

• Registered
Hi Libby we're in Hampshire as well, nr Fareham. My boy is coming up for 9 but is quite small for his age, if you're not too far away would I be able to try before committing to buy. Thanks x

• VIP
Hi Emma

Course you can, my son has Diplegia too and we live about 5 miles from Fareham, in Warsash!!!!

How weird is that!

Libby
x