• VIP
We moved on the 5th Nov we just love the house its perfect for Joe and perfect for us as a family Joe loves his new bedroom and the fact he also has his own bathroom!! He and my other children have settled really well!! Can't believe how quick it all happend! We were only on the list since July thank you to everyone he let me moan moan moan lol and for all the help and advice that was given to me

Vicky

X
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Administrators
That's fantastic!!!! Congratulations Smile Smile and just in time for xmas too!! Must be such a relief that that part is finally over and done with Smile xx

• VIP
aw im so pleased for you guys! it makes so much difference being in suitable housing.i hope you are really happy there! Smile

• VIP
Nice to hear some good news wish you every happiness in your new home
We fight to protect our Children, and we continue to fight, challenge and Win for our children's sakes no matter what their age to give them a better life. We find an inner strength to do what we need to do and remember you are never alone!!!

• VIP
its nice to hear that you are settling down in house well
just in time for christmas perfect timing wont be long before you get ur christmas tree up

:29:

Heart mum of 2 Heart