• Administrators
Each month we hold a poll to decide who is the months featured spotlight member.
Each and every month the chosen member will be asked the same 10 questions and then given the chance to answer the questions.

So the self nominations are running for 4 days so if you want to be considered please step forward now and say so.
After self nomination we will go to a poll to pick the winner for this months spotlight.

So who wants to be put up for the public vote this month for the November 2010 spotlight member?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I'll throw my hat into the ring there Daniel please
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• Registered
sounds quite good, count me in :-)

(11-16-2010, 08:28 AM)Daniel Wrote: Each month we hold a poll to decide who is the months featured spotlight member.
Each and every month the chosen member will be asked the same 10 questions and then given the chance to answer the questions.

So the self nominations are running for 4 days so if you want to be considered please step forward now and say so.
After self nomination we will go to a poll to pick the winner for this months spotlight.

So who wants to be put up for the public vote this month for the November 2010 spotlight member?

• New member Moderation
count me in x

• Registered
I'll have a go x