• Established member
Tesco have recently updated their clubcard website and you can now log on and see any unused vouchers, for example you may have lost them or forgotten about them!
I just found out I had £7.50! Big Grin

Just go to tesco.com and then click clubcard, option was at bottom of page for me. Then log in, and then for the first time you will have to re-enter your details, so clubcard number name etc.

And you should be able to see any clubcard vouchers you havent used!

I think deadline is 6th December though!
Hope this helps people!

PS sorry if this is the wrong thread.
Mummy to Daniel Heart born 2004 with Aspergers (and possibly Dsypraxia but they dont want to add too many labels to him....)
And Hannah born feb 2010Heart

• VIP
hi,thank you so much for the info! i just checked mine and i have £42.50 that i havent used!
they date back to when my son was very ill and also when we were moving so i probably chucked them in a box.
they dont expire until march 11 so it says i can spend online by using the code beside each voucher amount,fantastic surprise going into the festive season!
now what to spend them on.......
thanks again.xx Smile

• VIP
remember you can use them on the clubcard exchange.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
omg thankyou, i just looked mine up, i have 234.50. some have to be used by the end of the month, so i gotta start spending, whoo hoo.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Established member
So so glad it is helping people, you can ring up and check as well but online i think is easier as you can see exactly what is on there!

Pass it on to everyone you know!

And happy spending!
Mummy to Daniel Heart born 2004 with Aspergers (and possibly Dsypraxia but they dont want to add too many labels to him....)
And Hannah born feb 2010Heart