• VIP
(11-12-2010, 09:48 PM)Emma HHH Wrote: I've seen them on ebay, most of them are collection only and the ones on there at the moment are too far away to warrant me collecting them. I did think about charity funding but we've recently applied to cerebra for a grant for a trike and we don't fit the family fund criteria as they take into account my child tax credit, which takes us just over the threshold. Thanks for your help x

Hi Emma,

Our income changed earlier in the year so if you are receiving tax credits you will be eligible under our income criteria . For more info see here: http://www.familyfund.org.uk/grants/who-we-help

Please remember families must meet all our eligibility criteria in order to be considered for a grant, and the child needs to meet our disability criteria. All grants from the Family Fund are discretionary and subject to available funding. There is no entitlement to our help and we cannot guarantee to offer help every time a family applies to us.

Best wishes,
Family Fund

• Registered
(06-19-2011, 03:32 PM)val Wrote: I have a britex traveller plus car chair with extender for the legs for sale

daughter now travels in wheel chair so no longer needed

pick up prefferably but will deliver to reasonable distance if diesel is covered.

we live in hayes middx (ub3) close to m4 jnct 4a
near to m25

please email me if you are interested

cost £600 with extender when brought
wants reasonable offer have price in mind

val

• Registered
very interested in car seat if still available we are in london so could collect how old is it and how much do you want for it Sue