• VIP
Hi. We have not long moved to the area and I don't really know anyone. My son is 4 and has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus. Would love to hear from anyone who lives in the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Lizzie Heart

Mummy to a lovely boy called Jack who is 4.
Jack has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus.

• Registered
Hi there
I live in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire. Our son was born with Torticollis which led to Plagiocephaly. The Nhs refused to treat him as they deem plagio as cosmetic. We fundraised for his treatment which was £2500, but we started it quite late on so didnt make much improvement. because it was left for so long it caused his brain to be out of alignment. He suffers now with alot of head aches. He is on the autistic spectrum but were still waiting for a diagnosis.
hope to hear from you soon
Mel x

• VIP
(11-29-2010, 09:41 PM)morgansmum Wrote: Hi there
I live in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire. Our son was born with Torticollis which led to Plagiocephaly. The Nhs refused to treat him as they deem plagio as cosmetic. We fundraised for his treatment which was £2500, but we started it quite late on so didnt make much improvement. because it was left for so long it caused his brain to be out of alignment. He suffers now with alot of head aches. He is on the autistic spectrum but were still waiting for a diagnosis.
hope to hear from you soon
Mel x

Hi. I've not heard of this condition so I will go and do my research now! I can't believe they wouldn't treat your son - that must have been devastating for you. How old is he?
We live near Cardigan - been here a year now.
Thanks for replying - email me if you want to.
Lizzie x
Heart Lizzie Heart

Jack has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus.

• Registered
were in Talley Carmarthenshire . i have 2 boys one with a.d.h.d and both are on the spectrum .

• VIP
(11-30-2010, 06:27 PM)Nickellie Wrote: were in Talley Carmarthenshire . i have 2 boys one with a.d.h.d and both are on the spectrum .

Hi. Thanks for replying. I bet you have your hands full - one boy keeps me busy! ;o) You're about an hour and a bit from us according to AA route planner. Email me if you want to chat anytime. x
Heart Lizzie Heart