• Registered
Hi

I live in In Dorset near Wareham/poole/bournemouth, my son has mild-moderate CP, for the past year or so we have felt very isolated. It would be great to meet up or have contact with parents in similar situation for advice, or a rant etc..
:-)

• VIP
Hi

I'm in Hampshire. My son is 14 and has CP too.

Please feel free to email or send a pm any time!

Sending you a hug

Libby
Hi Everyone, I have 2 boys 14 yr old with cp and 5 yr old with speech delay - both gorgeous!

• Registered
i from southampton, contact me if u want x

• Registered
hii im emma, im 18 and my 2year old son Josh has autism and adhd and we live in poole Smile x

• Registered
(11-12-2010, 09:32 PM)emmalj Wrote: hii im emma, im 18 and my 2year old son Josh has autism and adhd and we live in poole Smile x

Hi emma

sorry for the late reply, i barely get time these days to sit down and check my messages,!my litte man has just started to go through a phaze were he hates not being able to see me, and shouts everything he says, So being to concentrate on a computer has been difficult!. I hope you dont mind me being so informal, its very difficult to get anyone to understand how difficult life can be with a disabled child,and i i got so fed up feeling so alone, so thought this might be a good way of meeting people in a similar position. Im 26 and my william is 2yrs 6months and a handle full!always on the go dispite his problems, he does have slight behaviourly issues, but he is sucha cheeky monkey he manages to get away with it most the time.Any time you want the rant, moan or chat or advice swap it would be great.Laura :-)x