• Registered
just wondering if theres anyone to talk to(share a rant) or his there just me that gets annoyed with how long things take(equipment) and everyones nonchelent attitude.

• VIP
Hi Shaz, I am very close to chesterfield and willing to swap numbers and even meet for coffee. Sam has hemi CP.

• Registered
hi,how old is sam, josh is 2years 4months he has assymetric quad cp with central hypotonia, how close to chesterfield are you

• VIP
(10-31-2010, 02:02 PM)shaz Wrote: hi,how old is sam, josh is 2years 4months he has assymetric quad cp with central hypotonia, how close to chesterfield are you

Sam is 3 years 6months and am about 5miles outside of chesterfield, but it is fairly easy for me to get as i have a car and often fancy a shopping trip etc. I also sometimes find it isolating when others can not understand the difficulties we face, Sams CP is fairly mild but does suffer some of the other side affects and is medicated for muscle stiffness and secreation. If you would like i can send you a message with my mobile number in and email address etc.

• VIP
i'm a bit further north - barnsley way. Equipment and stuff is flipping slow up here too! I know on the hmeihelp website someone in sheffield was wanting other people in the area with hemi Children of about 3 to chat to....My little girl has a hemi primarilly