• Registered
Sending hugs to you both. Hope he starts to feel better soon xxxx

• VIP
Thanks for the well wishes.i've left dad to do the night shift as i nearly came to blows with the rudest doctor i've ever met! i must need some kip im normally quite placid! lol. well,scott is responding well to the IV,and has also come off of oxygen. he has a chest infection likely to be secretion aspiration,but the physios deep suctioning him seems to have helped.his urine has grown lots of bugs just overnight and he is retaining urine as a result of the infection.his right kidney is swollen,but because he has had 3 wee infections in as many months he is going to need more tests on them.sorry for rambling on,must go get some sleep now.

• Registered
so sorry to hear that x

• VIP
hope he is all well and back home soon xx
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx

• VIP
we took Scott home last night with his IV canula still in so we just have to go in for the doses. there was a boy in the bed next to him who managed to vomit all over scotts feed pump so i was less than keen to keep him in there to catch something else!
they have now discovered that Scott most probably has kidney reflux to add to his long list of problems.
once his IV has finished they are putting him on long term antibiotics to try to protect his kidneys from getting too damaged by the repeated urine infections.
if anyone has experience of kidney reflux any advice/info would be great.
just glad to be home. Smile