• VIP
lots look quite girly the one i have has pink spots, but they're reversible and the other side is just plain brown which was perfect for us :-) there is a black one down the page though :-) x

• VIP
(10-25-2010, 05:52 PM)logan_jacob_mummy Wrote: lots look quite girly the one i have has pink spots, but they're reversible and the other side is just plain brown which was perfect for us :-) there is a black one down the page though :-) x

lol i was just looking at that lool pink with my hubby using it on our son?? lol but if its reversible thats good lol

can i just say does it really work? i was thinking of getting a cheap hipster seat then getting one of these slings and using them together ? what do u think? but the only problem is it will be my hubby using it mostly and he is a big guy and im small so just worried about the size lol

my son also prefers to sit outways just to be awkward!!! but i cud try him on the side

• VIP
you may in honesty have an issue getting one for both of you to use as the sizes (small, medium, large and xl) are all to do with the size of the person wearing it, i have a small as im quite slim and my mum can't wear it as she's a fair bit bigger than me. it does work for me really well, theres no way i could carry logan on my hip without, maybe worth getting the hip seat first if its significantly cheaper and seeing how you get on.
carrie x

• VIP
(10-25-2010, 05:59 PM)logan_jacob_mummy Wrote: you may in honesty have an issue getting one for both of you to use as the sizes (small, medium, large and xl) are all to do with the size of the person wearing it, i have a small as im quite slim and my mum can't wear it as she's a fair bit bigger than me. it does work for me really well, theres no way i could carry logan on my hip without, maybe worth getting the hip seat first if its significantly cheaper and seeing how you get on.
carrie x

yes i see what u mean .....but thankyou that really helps

i wonder if anyone reading this may have one they no longer use ??? i wud be happy to buy ......i always get outbidded at the last min on ebay !! ebay doesnt like me lol

• VIP
i will look for mine, ive moved house since i last used it, will search tomorrow and let you know :-) x