• Administrators
Awww no Sad I hate it when people say one thing then write another. Its very frustrating. Perhaps give yourself a break from everything for a while and see where things go. Sorry to hear your poorly too, must be the last thing you need xxXhugsXxx

• Moderators
have you got a tape recorder?? if you take it in and say that you need to record the meeting as you are missing things that are being said then they cant go back on what has been said (dont ask if you can use it tell them oh By the way i have bought a recorder so i can listen back to whats being said to keep my head straight as then they cant really say no as you havent asked them you have just informed them what you are doing which legally you cant record without their knowledge but it doesnt say anything about recording without permission hehe)

it is sooo annoying when you are told something and they then backtrack and deny anything was said (which is why i carry a recorder to any meetings that i dont have support with me) hope you get it sorted, do u have a child development centre you can contact as they can do assesments there too (well they did 15 yrs ago Blush)
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Thanks for replying
The recording idea would really help as half the time everything completely confused me by the time i leave, although im tempted to take my auntie with me.
I rang her to let her know shes really not happy, her boys are 18odd now but she went through all the issues back then ended up going private at first.

I dunno where there are any centres, im in se london so there must be quite a few about.

after i posted yesterday i spoke to nursery teacher shes pretty peeved at the pead wants to phone her.

I showed her the letter as i had seen nursery report supporting concerns for asd, she said that she stated that although she never ticked all the boxes she added extra info to support Jacks needs.

She wants pead to assess as in her words 'somethings not right' he needs assessing and support not to be shunned.

Found out tht Jacks ST has ditched him after only 3 visits, were now waiting on a new one to see him. Fgs thats the 5th one now.
Hes been refered to ed phsc (sp) as nursery agrees he needs a statement for when he starts school sept.

Physio went ok they dont need to see him unless things get worse. she said he does walk on his toes like i used to so we need to keep an eye on it. Also this right foot it quite stiff he cannot flex it like normal
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• VIP
Monday will be 2 weeks since genetic tests Sad
dont know when il get results, pead doesnt answer phone so its driving me mad
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Moderators
can you leave a message?? just inform her that you will call every hour until she gets back then after a few hours say its going to be every half hour till you fill her machine hehe, you shouldnt have to do this to speak to her but unfortunatly sometimes you have to be pushy. when i couldnt get social worker (a different s/w would answer her phone and say she in meeting or i will find her and get her to call you back) i kept ringing and as she didnt have answer machine i would inform whoever answered that this was the 3rd/4th/5th time i had called and if she didnt call by end of day i would ring again next day, hmmmmmmmm wonder why she has changed jobs Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.