• VIP
sorry if i'm jabbering but i'm so happy,he has been really ill of late and literally last week neurologist said he won't do much more than he is now.and it was the finger lights that i bought from here that did it! i was running them over his face and he just started laughing,not a laugh like us but his own gorgeous laugh.29

• Administrators
Awwwww chrissie that is just fantastic!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I am so pleased for you, it must be amazing. Perhaps he heard the doctors n though..ill show 'em Wink congratulations....here's to many more giggly laughs xx

• Registered
(10-17-2010, 03:23 PM)chrissie Wrote: sorry if i'm jabbering but i'm so happy,he has been really ill of late and literally last week neurologist said he won't do much more than he is now.and it was the finger lights that i bought from here that did it! i was running them over his face and he just started laughing,not a laugh like us but his own gorgeous laugh.29

Hi Chrissie, I'm a newbie to this forum but just wanted to add that nothing makes me smile quite like seeing or hearing my boy laugh. He doesn't do it too often which makes the times he does even more precious.

• Administrators
Im so chuffed reading this and has made all the hard work every bit worth it i assure you!
What an amazing moment eh?
Best few quid i bet you spent in a good while Smile
So pleased for you and just so chuffed!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
aw thanks,i'm just so bloody proud of him!
@daniel-i would have paid alot more if i knew it would get a reaction like that!
great job guys on the website,i've already ordered a few more bits. Smile