• VIP
We have been offered the house, can't believe it!!! We view it next weds and if all ok we will move sometime next month, at the moment i have got so much mixed emotions, as i have been in this house over 16 yrs and i think am scared lol, but its a detached house with downstairs bedroom bathroom for joe, and 3 beds upstairs, we will be able to sit around the table again at meal times as a family somthing that is so important to me

Vicky
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Administrators
Fantastic news Smile
So pleased for you.
Mixed emotions for you i see but your bound to have them but the change it will make to your life will be so worth it.
Well done and so chuffed for you.
Pour yourself a nice drink tonight and celebrate Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
fab news! well done! i'm so glad for you we moved house 4 months ago and it makes the world of difference to being a family.xxx

• VIP
Thanks Daniel, help and advice has been fab from yourself and everyone else, jst can't believe it, may save the drinks till the day we view it as its my birthday the same day an wedding anniversary so hopefully triple celebrations = triple drinks lol

vicky
(10-14-2010, 11:57 AM)vic Wrote: Thanks Daniel, help and advice has been fab from yourself and everyone else, jst can't believe it, may save the drinks till the day we view it as its my birthday the same day an wedding anniversary so hopefully triple celebrations = triple drinks lol

vicky

anniversary the following day i meant lol !! Smile
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• VIP
that's fantastic!!!!!!
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux