• VIP
Well had a phone call from SS OT to re-ask questions I had already answered about 5-6 weeks ago.

On the up note, he has said that we will get a letter with a date within the next 30 days for our assessment to be done. Didnt say how long after the letter arrives the date will be but did say it should be long afterwards. Fingers crossed it will be before Xmas.

Once again gave me the rubbish advice about putting Sophie's bed in the dining room and bathing her in the kitchen. Told him we had tried with her bed in dining room but she wouldn t settle and I was having to sleep on the floor next to her which was doing my back any good. As for the bathing her in the kitchen I just laughed at him and said if you could see my tiny kitchen and the size of Sophie that was just impossible.

So hoping things will start moving soon. xxxx

• VIP
(10-14-2010, 07:16 AM)Sara Sophies Mummy Wrote: Well had a phone call from SS OT to re-ask questions I had already answered about 5-6 weeks ago.

On the up note, he has said that we will get a letter with a date within the next 30 days for our assessment to be done. Didnt say how long after the letter arrives the date will be but did say it should be long afterwards. Fingers crossed it will be before Xmas.

Once again gave me the rubbish advice about putting Sophie's bed in the dining room and bathing her in the kitchen. Told him we had tried with her bed in dining room but she wouldn t settle and I was having to sleep on the floor next to her which was doing my back any good. As for the bathing her in the kitchen I just laughed at him and said if you could see my tiny kitchen and the size of Sophie that was just impossible.

So hoping things will start moving soon. xxxx

bathe your child in the kitchen omg how can you bathe a child in a kitchen
i think they need to go back to bed and wake up properly

its sounds like you could do with getting help with social services
they will help with getting things sorted and things done alot quicker