• VIP
I'm having real trouble keeping Matty warm in bed at night! He's got a habit of wriggling round in his bed and ending up outside the covers, or even scarier, with his head underneath the covers!
He sleeps in what used to be the top bunk of a set of bunk beds, although its just used as a single bed now. It has rails all the way round which are a godsend to stop him falling out.
I really don't want him to go in a special needs bed where he's strapped in, I don't think he needs it as he isn't going to go stiff in an umcomfortable position to be in (he's more floppy!) but he's getting so strong within himself now that he can roll all over the place! Plus they are so big, I dont think one will fit in his current bedroom, and I'm not sure what size his new bedroom is going to be, or indeed, if he's even getting one!
I've tried normal sleeping bags, and find he can get out, or right inside them so they aren't much use.
I used to use the baby type grobags with him, but struggle to find them big enough now!
He tends to wear fleece all in one pajamas, in case he ends up with no blanket and I don't notice quickly, to keep him warm, but I'm struggling to get those to fit as well now, especially the ones with feet!
I've done the rolled up towel thing and the little monkey can pick them up and move them, or kick them out of his way!
Any other ideas? Please?
I can't leave the heating on to ensure he's warm, as his bed is right next to the radiator, and it also sets off my eldest childs asthma if its on overnight.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Established member
how old is matty huni ??

try here http://www.gro.co.uk/Grobag-Baby-Sleep-Bags.html

http://www.bumpto3.com/sleep/baby_sleeping_bags this is the store they do 3-6 years and 6-10 years xx hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Image: S5034407.jpg]

• VIP
he's 6 Smile
thanks, will take a look!

• Established member
cool short of that huni ur just going have to use some sticky back plastic and stick the lil wriggler to the bed lol xxx
[Image: S5034407.jpg]

• VIP
Bit disappointed that the only 6-10 is the spotty one! I wanted a boy one! They aren't too badly priced though Smile