• Established member
I posted here a few months ago asking for help regarding my baby having panic attacks in his pram and hating it. I got some replies- thanks for those- but all these months later and still no luck! He absolutely HATES the movement, he startles as soon as we move- arms out and terrified- hands freezing but swaeting, screaming and turning himself scarlet. Can't get out anywhere with him- he now weighs 12.6kg so he is a heavy boy for 17 months. Any suggestions gratefully received. Don't know how much longer my joints will take the punishment of carrying! Thanks for reading. D x

• VIP
what about trying them little bikes with handles on back

• Administrators
Do you think its the motion he doesn't like? Maybe he doesn't feel secure? Have you tried tucking him right in tight so he doesn't feel so insecure or move as much?? Hoe it sorts out eventually for you xx

• Established member
(10-09-2010, 11:19 PM)sweetgiz Wrote: what about trying them little bikes with handles on back

Funny u should say that we were in mothercare today to try-he didn't like it but we got him in one where his feet reach the floor (a quatro?) it has straps to hold him on and he can push himself along a wee bit. Small progress buy might get him used to movement in time. Thanks for your suggestion x

• Established member
(10-10-2010, 05:42 AM)Lucy Wrote: Do you think its the motion he doesn't like? Maybe he doesn't feel secure? Have you tried tucking him right in tight so he doesn't feel so insecure or move as much?? Hoe it sorts out eventually for you xx

thanks for your reply. It is def motion- we can have story time and play in thepram but not an inch of movement. He has a sn buggy on orger with neoprene x accross his body to make him feel more secure. I am praying this is the answer! Thanks again! D x