• Administrators
Im so chuffed ive secured this item.
Its a 50 piece Mr potato head family set.
These are currently a United States item and are not on general sale here in the United Kingdom and therefore you will have a Uk limited edition Mr Potato head item.

The odd retailer who are selling these are selling them for around £44 plus postage costs.

We currently have in stock 30 of these sets and the best thing is that there is no waiting time for these items.

You can order today and it will be sent tommorow Smile
This will make an amazing christmas present for many children.

The set includes the following:

Includes: Large / Oversize: 1 Mr. Potato Head container, 1 cap, 1 pair of eyes, 1 nose, 1 mustache, 1 set of teeth, 2 ears Regular Size: 2 potato bodies, 2 left arms, 2 right arms, 1 pink nose, 1 red nose, 1 pink tongue, 1 red tongue, 1 set of red lips, 1 set of yellow lips, 2 left ears, 2 right ears, 1 hair piece, 1 hat, 3 pairs of eyes, 1 pair of slippers, 1 purse, 2 earrings, 1 bowler hat, 1 pair of glasses, 1 curly mustache, 1 set of teeth, 1 pair of blue shoes Small size: 2 potato bodies, 2 left hands, 2 right hands, 1 pair of eyes with nose, 1 tongue, 1 pair of boots, 1 cowboy hat, 1 pair of eyes, 1 pair of high heel shoes, 1 flower hat

This really is the ULTIMATE MR POTATO HEAD PRESENT

And a rear shot showing the contents and jar.

The best thing about this amazing product is that we are selling it for only £22.99 plus £3.99 postage

The Children will go crazy for this MR POTATO HEAD family and at such a great price the demand will be huge.

And the best bit
Order yours within the next 24 hours and get a free gift.

We will send you a pack of finger lights FREE OF CHARGE normally worth £4.99

Order your MR POTATO HEAD NOW AND GET FREE FINGER LIGHTS BY CLICKING HERE
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
my daughter wud love this for her bday next fri but i dnt get paid till tue Sad

• Administrators
Dans driving at the moment but he told me to say he will look at the express delivery options and come back to you Smile xx

• VIP
thanks lucy this is the one toy she plays with at toddler group wnt play with nething else.x

• Administrators
Just checked the options and if you ordered before 12noon on Tuesday i could get it to you for Wednesday before 1pm.
Cost for this would be an additional £7 Smile
Let me know if this is something you want to go for an i can get a package labeled up and ready to send for you on the Tuesday.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE