• VIP
Hi everyone

Chloe had a 20 minute seizure on Sunday evening and was admitted to hospital overnight, until now her seizures have been controlled well and we only get small, 3-4 minute ones so I am a little worried and so were the docs. Well, actually one of them told us we could go home after an hour, but the next morning the consualtant was reluctant to send us home ... don't you just love consistency!

So now we are on seizure watch, her apnoea episodes were a bit more frequent last night too which only adds to the anxiety.

xx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!

• Registered
Sorry to hear that! my daughter has sod to and seizures so i know exactly what its like. just gotta think positive!
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.

• Administrators
Oh dear Sad how are things going now? I have to say I have no experience with seizures but it must be totally awfull as a parent to experience...thinking of you all and sending virtual hugs your way xxx as above, try and think possitive Smile

Xx

• VIP
(10-05-2010, 12:26 PM)Lucy Wrote: Oh dear Sad how are things going now? I have to say I have no experience with seizures but it must be totally awfull as a parent to experience...thinking of you all and sending virtual hugs your way xxx as above, try and think possitive Smile

Xx

She's much better now thanks, fingers crossed we don't see anymore for a while!

xx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!