• VIP
(10-10-2010, 07:46 PM)corinne Wrote: thats good, mum got me to order one for niece for xmas pressie Big Grin

HI..I wondered if there is any news on the rainbow projectors..as still havent received mine ...Thanks

• Moderators
(11-05-2010, 02:27 PM)cornishwelshgirl Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 07:46 PM)corinne Wrote: thats good, mum got me to order one for niece for xmas pressie Big Grin

HI..I wondered if there is any news on the rainbow projectors..as still havent received mine ...Thanks

now you mention it, i havent had mine either, i forgot all about it till your post came up in my email hehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
We had a batch delivered that arived broken and we had to wait for a second batch and cargo deliverys have been a little hit and miss over the past week and half.
We do now have all deliveries out today by Royal Mail so they are coming your way Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
thanks Daniel, i terrible at keeping up with xmas pressies especially when its not on my list but i buying for mum to give out hehe think she needs to do her own shopping instead of nicking all my ideas Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
I received the rainbow projector today...its great.....thankyou!