• Administrators
The Amazing Rainbow Projector

This wonderful Rainbow In My Room rainbow projector produces a beautifully vivid rainbow right in your very own home.
Brighten up any room and turn a child's bedroom into a magical wonderland before they drift off to sleep.

Multicoloured LEDs make rainbows with intense and realistic colours which curve in a natural arc across your walls and ceiling – just like the real thing! Choose between an instant rainbow or one that gradually illuminates using the two mode settings on the rainbow projector

The rainbow projector has an auto shut-off mechanism which kicks in after 10 minutes to preserve battery power after you or the Children have fallen asleep, and you can even activate and deactivate the rainbow on demand simply by waving your hand under a special sensor located on the rainbow projector – smart as well as brilliant!

This item normally retails for £29.99 plus delivery but we are delighted to announce this on sale for only £13.99 plus £3.99 delivery

£13.99 plus £3.99 delivery

You can buy yours now:

Pay for your rainbow light now by clicking here

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
could you put me down for one please, and how to pay

• Administrators
(09-30-2010, 10:54 PM)little legs Wrote: could you put me down for one please, and how to pay
Hi,
Yes ill put one on reserve for you Smile
You can place the order by clicking here

• New member Moderation
hi i ordered one of these on the 1st oct can you tell me plz when this should arrive thank you

• Administrators
(10-09-2010, 11:39 AM)ukangel666 Wrote: hi i ordered one of these on the 1st oct can you tell me plz when this should arrive thank you

Hi,
We expect them on Monday/ Tuesday and will be out this week Smile