• VIP
Hi Daniel - yes they have turned it down on SMI. I have sent them so many letters and reports stating about his lack of awareness and reports from the school state that he has no awareness of roads due to his impulsiveness and being in his own world.

I have started writing out a daily diary - well one day diary- and I am not sure whether to send it off with the submission. I havent finished typing it all out yet and it is 7 pages long already!

• Administrators
(12-07-2009, 11:17 AM)loulou Wrote: Hi Daniel - yes they have turned it down on SMI. I have sent them so many letters and reports stating about his lack of awareness and reports from the school state that he has no awareness of roads due to his impulsiveness and being in his own world.

I have started writing out a daily diary - well one day diary- and I am not sure whether to send it off with the submission. I havent finished typing it all out yet and it is 7 pages long already!
Well its good that the school have done this and this will help you.
The diary is essential and yes i would look to sending this in so that you can 100% use it on the day.
Would you like to send it over to me first to see if things can be worded any better and see if your likely to get anywhere?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
OH THAT WOULD BE FAB....!
Oh and I have just spoken to the lady who gives my son transport to school and she is going to write a letter on his aggression and his lack of sense of danger on the roads. He run out in front of a car the other day when he was with her. She is going to write about all the issues she has with my child and send it off for me.

I also have a submission I could let you read as well Daniel - if that is ok . But that means you will have 18 pages to go through what with the daily care needs as well!!!! Plenty of reading lol

• Administrators
(12-07-2009, 01:40 PM)loulou Wrote: OH THAT WOULD BE FAB....!
Oh and I have just spoken to the lady who gives my son transport to school and she is going to write a letter on his aggression and his lack of sense of danger on the roads. He run out in front of a car the other day when he was with her. She is going to write about all the issues she has with my child and send it off for me.

I also have a submission I could let you read as well Daniel - if that is ok . But that means you will have 18 pages to go through what with the daily care needs as well!!!! Plenty of reading lol

Thank god im a quick browsing reader rather than a slow one :cmas_emoticon046:

Feel free to send this over to me daniel@parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk

If you send it as a word document i shall loo through it and make suggestions on the document and see how things could be made stronger.
You never know it might be strong already:cmas_emoticon031:
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(12-07-2009, 06:32 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 01:40 PM)loulou Wrote: OH THAT WOULD BE FAB....!

Thank god im a quick browsing reader rather than a slow one :cmas_emoticon046:

Feel free to send this over to me daniel@parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk

If you send it as a word document i shall loo through it and make suggestions on the document and see how things could be made stronger.
You never know it might be strong already:cmas_emoticon031:

Hi Daniel, I have emailed you it over now. Thanks for the help!!