• VIP
ive been offered a 3 bedroom flat but before i knew i had it i applied for a 3 bed house.well bascially coz ive been offered it they have cancelled my application 4 the 3 bed house.if i decline the flat i have to start all over again.tehn i still dnt know how long i will be waiting again.

i just dnt know whether 2 take it.im in a 2 bed flat now.
wher i am now i have the stairs inside my flat but the only stairs are as u cum inside the building no stairs in the actual flat.my housing officer doesnt thjink it wud be suitable due to daughters and sons problems.

my daugher (2yrs) has impared vision and will end up either partially blind or fully blind by teh time she is an adult.she isnt spking yet and has gdd delay..

my son(5yrs) has epilepsy (but under control at mo) hearing problems,dyspraxia.

all i want to know is if it was yourself what wud u do thanks

• Registered
I would get shelter to check allocation policies for your area as you should not have been able to express an interest in a property once a previous 'bid' was allocated ...... let them act for you for a few days and take their advice about the house Smile

• VIP
(09-27-2010, 06:22 PM)fatherjack Wrote: I would get shelter to check allocation policies for your area as you should not have been able to express an interest in a property once a previous 'bid' was allocated ...... let them act for you for a few days and take their advice about the house Smile

what is shelter?

• Registered
Sorry, Shelter is a housing rights and homelessness charity, they cover all areas of housing to ensure people have the right properties and their rights are respected (and they do a lot of other stuff too) They are also a bloody big thorn in the side of councils and housing associations who think they can act illegally or fob people off Wink
Just google shelterline and phone them, they will get a caseworker for you who will get everything sorted as best as can be.
You may well have a local office close to you so check that out too on their site Smile

• VIP
thanks so much fatherjack i will look into it 1st thing in the morning Smile