• Registered
Hi,

So we finally got a Major Elite Pushchair off the Disability/Mobility Dept at our local hospital (thanks to omins very lovely doctor.) However it didn't have a rain cover etc with it.

Do we have to purchase these extra bits ourselves does anyone know, as with it only been on loan, i don't really want to waste money on such things if I don't actually need to.

Thanks

Rach xx

• Registered
We also have a maclaren major and you have to buy all the extra's, i'm on the hunt for a cheapish rain cover as i also feel to spend a lot of money on something 'on loan' is a waste as well as keeping it in our budget. I'm not sure if there are any charities that would be able to help, am looking into it myself x x x

• Registered
(09-25-2010, 09:22 PM)plinston28 Wrote: We also have a maclaren major and you have to buy all the extra's, i'm on the hunt for a cheapish rain cover as i also feel to spend a lot of money on something 'on loan' is a waste as well as keeping it in our budget. I'm not sure if there are any charities that would be able to help, am looking into it myself x x x

hi, my daughter had one of these pushchairs a couple of years ago, i had to purchase the raincover and sun canopey to go with, but i found that the £15 raincover fits on this pushcahir and works just as well as the original one and is so much cheaper

• Registered
It's a little contradiction in terms isn't it? lol!
You finally manage to get a pushchair to make life a little easier, but are limited unless you splash out for the extra items to going out in No sunshine or Rain! lol!

Ebay here i come again! Smile

Thank you for the replies. xx

• Established member
Hi
We have got all the accessories which cost us a small fortune as we were advised to do so after our son was assessed and told this was the pushchair for his needs, we have now been told that the pram is not suitable and therefore we are selling everything, sunshade, rain shield, cosy toes, lateral supports and the shopping basket. We have been told the rain shield for the new pram they are ordering is £100 so more expense for us :-(