• Administrators
A sea wave effect on your ceiling with sound effects or plug it into a MP3 PLAYER and play music of your choice through the built in speakers and watch the SEA WAVES on your ceiling.
This item is £15.99
Plus £3.99 postage and packaging and sent by courier.
Delivery times are 7 days-10 working days at the moment.
These normally sell for £45 so its a real bargain
SO MORE THAN HALF PRICE Smile

Many people on facebook expressed an intrest in this product so dont delay as we are limited on these stock wise.

Order your sea wave projector by clicking here
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi, i ordered the wave projector about 10 days ago but have yet to receive it ,i also ordered the cable about a week later can you give me a estimate as when it will be delivered as we are going on holiday for a week on saturday the 9th oct and would like them before we go away ...Thanks ...angie(Dylans mum)

• Administrators
(10-05-2010, 01:13 PM)DYLANS MUM Wrote: Hi, i ordered the wave projector about 10 days ago but have yet to receive it ,i also ordered the cable about a week later can you give me a estimate as when it will be delivered as we are going on holiday for a week on saturday the 9th oct and would like them before we go away ...Thanks ...angie(Dylans mum)
Hi,
We are experiencing a small delay on this particular item at the moment.
I shall contact the supplier and im expecting them in the next day or so but i will confirm this for you Smile
Sorry for the delay
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(10-05-2010, 01:17 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 01:13 PM)DYLANS MUM Wrote: Hi, i ordered the wave projector about 10 days ago but have yet to receive it ,i also ordered the cable about a week later can you give me a estimate as when it will be delivered as we are going on holiday for a week on saturday the 9th oct and would like them before we go away ...Thanks ...angie(Dylans mum)
Hi,
We are experiencing a small delay on this particular item at the moment.
I shall contact the supplier and im expecting them in the next day or so but i will confirm this for you Smile
Sorry for the delay

Cheers...

• VIP
Daniel, do you have any of these left? Cheers. Sue x