• Registered
Hi my names Natasha Im 34 and live in Dorset.
I have 2 beautiful boys Jordan 11 who has Aspergers and Dyspraxia and Grady 4 who has Autism and ADHD. I am a single parent and often feel very alone it would be great to make new friend to lend support offer advise and be able to laugh away the daily challenges with xx

• VIP
hi am becky i am 26 i live in birkenhead and have 2 children charlie who is 3 and half and has autism and lily 8 months. charlie only just been diagonised so would be great if you want to share advice etc as new to it all
Smile .. smile life is too short ..Smile

• Registered
Hi im Emma and im 18, my son Josh who is 2 and a half got diognosed with autism last week. I also feel very alone and it is hard! Im from poole in dorset x

• VIP
hi im kerry 24 from south yorkshire, i have 3 boys 1 aged 7 with speech sound disorder, aged 5 with severe speech and language disorder which presents itself with alot of autistic traits!! and my 3 and half year old was diagnosed with autism on friday last weeks! xx

• Registered
(09-25-2010, 05:13 PM)natasha brant Wrote: Hi my names Natasha Im 34 and live in Dorset.
I have 2 beautiful boys Jordan 11 who has Aspergers and Dyspraxia and Grady 4 who has Autism and ADHD. I am a single parent and often feel very alone it would be great to make new friend to lend support offer advise and be able to laugh away the daily challenges with xx

hello natasha, my name is kelly, i am mum to megan who is 8 and she has aspergers and jonathan who is 3 who has autism, tuberous sclerosis and development delay. i live in south yorkshire and i too feel very alone most of the time, if you would like to chat i am always here
special Children only come to special peopleAngel