• VIP
I don't know if anyone has a use for these, but I know I find them invaluable with Matty as he has a tendancy to kick covers off, and these still keep him warm Smile
Primark are doing fleece sleepsuits, sadly they only do boy ones up to about 3-4 for £4 each, but they are doing larger girls ones for £6, which go from 5-6 right up to 11-12. Far cheaper than the racketys ones (I think thats who does the larger ones?)
They are zip through, and have feet in them, with the gripper pads on the bottom.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Oh forgot to mention, they also have ladies sizes up to 16-18 if anyone on here fancies one, to keep warm and upset partners at the same time.... Big Grin Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Registered
yes i seen them the other week when i was in for the adults didnt see the Children one must look as stacey would love them for the colder evenings as she also lies with the covers of

• VIP
I always use these for Nicole but I have to turn it around (back to front) and cut the feet off, even in the summer cause she likes to take her clothes and nappy off. But I didn't know they did bigger sizes, I usually get them out of dunnes, so I think I'll be going there today while I'm shopping at Argos.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Established member
Fab tip, the only place I used to be able to find these was from a friend in the USA!