• Moderators
as its your first time they usually visit to see if there is anything else they can help with like bedding or washer/dryer, fridge freezer anything that makes life easier as they do tend to give more on first applications or if you havent applied for a few years. i dont think you have to decide exactly where you want to go by the meeting apart from if you want thomson vouchers or haven vouchers.

glad they have got back to you though
Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
[when i first applied and the lady came to see me she asked me for some info about Ben

• VIP
thnks for that wen i first applied i wasnt sure u cud get fridge freezers etc other wise i would have put somin like a carpet down lol but just put a holiday so Children can all have some time away from everything thats happened xx
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx

• Registered
hi, i really hope your visit goes well, we havent needed one and have been awarded holiday vouchers, i just cant believe that there is somewhere that will help like the family fund x
i really hope it goes well x good luck

• VIP
(09-29-2010, 05:02 PM)kinggy3955 Wrote: hi, i really hope your visit goes well, we havent needed one and have been awarded holiday vouchers, i just cant believe that there is somewhere that will help like the family fund x
i really hope it goes well x good luck

thanks we also have holiday vouchers xxx
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx