• VIP
Thank you for your email, we received the application on 23/03/2010. We aim to deal with applications as quickly as possible and to prioritise any application where the child is in a critical condition, but it currently may take at least 4-5 months to make a decision due to the large number of applications we receive.

Regards,

Application Support

I RECIEVE THIS EMAIL IN JULY WHEN I EMAILED THEM BUT I DIDNT WANT TO PESTER THEM I JUST THINK ITS TAKEN AGES :O(
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR REPLYS THO X
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx

• VIP
(09-20-2010, 11:41 PM)ella Wrote: Thank you for your email, we received the application on 23/03/2010. We aim to deal with applications as quickly as possible and to prioritise any application where the child is in a critical condition, but it currently may take at least 4-5 months to make a decision due to the large number of applications we receive.

Regards,

Application Support

I RECIEVE THIS EMAIL IN JULY WHEN I EMAILED THEM BUT I DIDNT WANT TO PESTER THEM I JUST THINK ITS TAKEN AGES :O(
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR REPLYS THO X
if that was me i would give it a couple more weeks and then e-mail them

• VIP
If that was me, i would personaly ring them to see were they was upto with the application as it does seem like a long time!
My 1st application only took about 3-4weeks, and they sent the vouchers/card to me via courier so i could buy what i applied for! (Maybe its taking a little longer depending on what your asking for?) either way ide still ring them!
Good Luck

• Administrators
I think maybe they are now busier because of the recent changes to the rules allowing higher incomes Smile

If you do try and call them put it on ring back and try the landline number 01904 621115 rather than paying for 45 minutes on a 0845 number unless you have free 0845s with BT.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
well what good news i recieved a phone call and a letter today lol fancy waiting months then two at once lol
the lady is comin round to see me on friday , i applied for holiday vouchers so do i need anyhing else to do any tips would be helpful please as someone has told me i need to pick somewhere and show her where i want to go ?
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx