• VIP
i have applied for family fund for the first ever time in march and have still not heard anything , i know they have recieved my claim as i have emailed them to ask . is anyone elses first time claim taking this long x
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx

• Administrators
That does seem along time ago but first applications do take the longest. I think they go by the date its scanned onto the system so even if you sent it march but it wasn't put on till april they go from then (I think) and first applications do tend to take 4/5 months to process.....try giving them a call to see what stage your applications at and they'll inform you at what sort of time frame they're working on them as if they're particularly busy they can take longer!

Xx

• VIP
hey, i'm sorry to say i put in my 1st claim in june and got it sorted by the end of august. could it maybe depend on what your asking for? (just a thought)

• VIP
i think mine took around 4 months they sent a letter saying they have the claim and were processing it, then had a home visit didnt take long after the home visit

• VIP
(09-19-2010, 10:14 PM)ella Wrote: i have applied for family fund for the first ever time in march and have still not heard anything , i know they have recieved my claim as i have emailed them to ask . is anyone elses first time claim taking this long x

i think it can take between 4-6 months for a first claim, when i applyed someone came out to see me and them it only took a couple of weeks.
(09-19-2010, 10:14 PM)ella Wrote: i have applied for family fund for the first ever time in march and have still not heard anything , i know they have recieved my claim as i have emailed them to ask . is anyone elses first time claim taking this long x

i think it can take between 4-6 months for a first claim, when i applyed someone came out to see me and them it only took a couple of weeks.