• VIP
(10-26-2010, 06:54 PM)vic Wrote: would they not knock 2 bungalows into one? it could be expensive but it could be an option

the bungalows around here are very small, you'd be lucky to fit in a 3 seater seatee inside the living room, so there would be no room for the children to play or receive therapy, the OT has already said that the bedrooms would be to small, as you couldn't fit a special needs cot inside them.

My hubby tried his luck and ask if they would buy a suitable bungalow, needless to say the answer was no as there's not enough money in there budget, as your talking 200 grand or more.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
(10-27-2010, 08:21 AM)slharris28 Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 06:54 PM)vic Wrote: would they not knock 2 bungalows into one? it could be expensive but it could be an option

the bungalows around here are very small, you'd be lucky to fit in a 3 seater seatee inside the living room, so there would be no room for the children to play or receive therapy, the OT has already said that the bedrooms would be to small, as you couldn't fit a special needs cot inside them.

My hubby tried his luck and ask if they would buy a suitable bungalow, needless to say the answer was no as there's not enough money in there budget, as your talking 200 grand or more.

I really feel for you all i hope that it can be resovled for you really soon x
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism