• Moderators
(12-02-2009, 08:52 PM)bessie Wrote: Thanks Corinne xxxx. Its amazing how much talking to people on here can help. Smile

its my pleasure, i spend half my time finding things online lol family keep telling me to get a job as a personal shopper and bro in law will give me a list of obscure cd's he wants as he knows i will find them :cmas_emoticon031:
i agree that finding people going through similar situations is a great help, i wish there had been more when matt was young but i was lucky in becoming best friends with someone i met on a support line 13 years ago!! wow we should celebrate that anniversary in march thats a long time hehe
as long as you can get through waffling to what i mean to say its fine Huh
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Personal shopper:cmas_emoticon066:

Corinne can you find me Egbert Humpadink signed copy released on a special edition gold disc format whilst he was in his underpants,i think this would be a good gift for the mother in law :cmas_emoticon046::cmas_emoticon046:
By the way thats a joke so please dont manage to find it :cmas_emoticon065::cmas_emoticon046:

Bessie,have you spoken to the school about this yet and what have they said?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Its really good news because they said she has got them fixed at no cost (not sure how but phew!). My glasses are a total state from being bashed too so maybe i could have got myself a pair on the specsavers buy one get one free lol! No its a massive relief - Its the worst time of the year to try and find all that money. It did make me think though that he is supposed to have 1 to 1 through lunchtime. I know she must have to eat & go to the toilet & things but maybe we should say that dinner ladies should go and get his 1 to 1 to sort out any trouble in future not try to do it themselves? We've got a meeting with the school next week anyway about trying to get some extra help on his statement etc.

• Moderators
(12-03-2009, 10:26 AM)Daniel Wrote: Personal shopper:cmas_emoticon066:

Corinne can you find me Egbert Humpadink signed copy released on a special edition gold disc format whilst he was in his underpants,i think this would be a good gift for the mother in law :cmas_emoticon046::cmas_emoticon046:
By the way thats a joke so please dont manage to find it :cmas_emoticon065::cmas_emoticon046:

Bessie,have you spoken to the school about this yet and what have they said?

lol u trying to scare me :cmas_emoticon049:

Bessie, if your son is supposed to have a 1:1 during lunchtime then she/he can eat with your son the same as you have to eat with him if you go to a cafe. i glad that the dinner lady got her glasses sorted and didnt stick you with a bill.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
I was glad to hear about the Glasses and i hope the dinner lady scraps the designer frames at work and goes for the Deidre glasses from now on....

I hope a lesson has been learned by the dinner lady as well.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE