• Registered
well another wkend me boys haven't seen their so called father, last wk he said he was going out sat night so wouldn't be having the boys sun morning and this wk he's suppose to be not well, i tried explaining to my oldest son and he just said stupid daddy, i now like everyone who has replied to my post found myself a good man who adores my son/sons so hopefully things will stay this way, and maybe one day their so called real father won't bother...

• VIP
(09-19-2010, 02:41 PM)claire1979 Wrote: well another wkend me boys haven't seen their so called father, last wk he said he was going out sat night so wouldn't be having the boys sun morning and this wk he's suppose to be not well, i tried explaining to my oldest son and he just said stupid daddy, i now like everyone who has replied to my post found myself a good man who adores my son/sons so hopefully things will stay this way, and maybe one day their so called real father won't bother...

Well done for finding a special man, there are some out there!

Try to build a happy family for your boys and try to forget the ex, he's not worth wasting time or thought on.

When he does surface occasionally, just let your boys know how much you and their new dad love them and make them feel safe and secure in your happy family.

That's what we've done and both my boys are now happy and well balenced, with the occasional intrusion from my ex.

Hugs
Libby

• New member Moderation
yer libby is right but i am lucky that my ex dont bother at all x