• Established member
hi everyone im in the process of the horrendous task of filling out the dla forms,on the first page it asks for the childs reference number...mmmi havent a clue where to find this out and the health visitor didnt know either.Has anyone who has filled out these forms any idea please???

• Administrators
This is basically the Childs national insurance number.
Every child is now awarded a NI number from birth.

If this is your first application for DLA you are unlikely to have this already unless you have previously been given this which is unlikley.
We have ours for Euan as it came on a letter from DLA.

If you are too phone DLA they should be able to give it to you over the phone,but if i remember correctly we didnt enter this as we did not know it at the time.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
thanks these forms are very time consuming and confusing but i will get there in thend

• Administrators
(12-01-2009, 07:37 PM)jod63uk Wrote: thanks these forms are very time consuming and confusing but i will get there in thend
Are you doing the paper version or the online version?
I always suggest the online version as it allows you to save it and come back and you basically get two months to complete it from the start date and it gets backdated to the first date you started.....:cmas_emoticon031:
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
im doing the paper version as i thought the health visitor was going to help me through it but she basically just suggested things to write down...i might seek someone else to help.