• Registered
Hi, my daughter has been diagnosed with a rare chromosome disorder 'x q(22.1) deletion sydrome' she has global developmental delay, challenging behaviour and an obsessive eating disorder, but despite this she is a very sociable,lovable little girl who wants to be everyones friend Smile

• Registered
hi i have 5 lovely children charlie 12 megan 10 lauren 7 cian 3 and marley 15 months . Marley has been seeing loads of different ppl since he was a few months old they know he has mild distal arthrogryposis he also has slight hearing loss and also has to wear glasses he has developmental delays and has low muscle tone he still under going tests at the moment xx

• Registered
Hello im Scarlett; mother of twin boys (Jacob & Marcus)

Marcus has Cerebral Palsy & AVSD heart defect, Jacob is fully able body.

When my twins were bron 2 months prem they were a good 4.5lbs & 4.8lbs Smile after 3 years Marcus finally got diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy (ever wondered what the saying 'My world came crashing down around me' feels like... that was it) anyhow now he has the correct things in place and he joins his twin at mainstream school everyday... my two heros!! Smile

• Registered
(12-01-2009, 08:01 AM)Daniel Wrote: Hello Everybody,
I was just thinking it would be helpful if we all got familiar with each other and our children.
If everyone would post their childs diagnosis maybe it will be easier to find each other!!
There may even be someone here with the same problems and i think it will quickly help identify whos who and to see at a glance who is in the same shoes as you.

Lucy will be along shortly to introduce our son Euan.

• Registered
Hello
i have two children, jack who is 19 and lucy who is 11 and has Angelman syndrome. she is very lively and enjoys her life , although she can tire me out. She has no speech, but can make sure every one knows what she wants, through her actions. she loves music, water and any musical.