• Registered
If you ever need to contact your MP just use theyworkforyou website, contact is made on your behalf and usually you get a response far quicker Smile

(09-19-2010, 06:42 PM)cheryl1311 Wrote: thanks again everyone yeah i have discharge papers i photocopied 30 of them and took letter from consultant and health visitor. it hasn't made much difference. was at council friday afternoon its been nearly 2 years since i applied for a bigger house and guess what im still 89 on list where we started. x

have you thought about writing to your local mp
[/quote]

• Registered
it just gets better (not) we got a referel sent to occupational therapist, was told they would contact us within 3 working days. well they didnt because stupid woman in council didnt send our home number even though she asked for it. just got a letter yesterday from ocupational therapist yesterday asking for us to get in touch because of mistake. grrrrrr no wonder peep never get anywhere when there are some useless peep that can't do simple things x

• Registered
It beggars belief sometimes how some people keep their jobs when mistakes like this happen ....... the delays to your family, extra work for the OT and all the extra stress too.... grrrr
Hopefully once you are in touch they can rush an appointment through for you and get this all sorted finally! Smile