• Registered
thanks for the advice i will give shelterline a ring on monday, im meant to be having someone from social services giving me a call in next few days so hopefully i will get somewhere. its a nightmare at min my son had a drop attack seizure on the stairs and had to go to hospital yet again. x

• Administrators
Do you have any discharge papers!? If they're usefull use them as evidence of him injuring himself due to stairs! Maybe show them to SS to get your point accross!goodluck X

• Registered
Shelter may advise you to make a homelessness application, dont panic if they do! It sounds as if matters are urgent and in some areas (although it should be all areas) a homeless application where people are unsuitably housed due to illness or disability especially hwere someone is coming to harm kicks them into rapid response mode...... keep us up to date with how things progress Smile

• Registered
thanks again everyone yeah i have discharge papers i photocopied 30 of them and took letter from consultant and health visitor. it hasn't made much difference. was at council friday afternoon its been nearly 2 years since i applied for a bigger house and guess what im still 89 on list where we started. x

• VIP
(09-19-2010, 06:42 PM)cheryl1311 Wrote: thanks again everyone yeah i have discharge papers i photocopied 30 of them and took letter from consultant and health visitor. it hasn't made much difference. was at council friday afternoon its been nearly 2 years since i applied for a bigger house and guess what im still 89 on list where we started. x

have you thought about writing to your local mp
(09-19-2010, 06:42 PM)cheryl1311 Wrote: thanks again everyone yeah i have discharge papers i photocopied 30 of them and took letter from consultant and health visitor. it hasn't made much difference. was at council friday afternoon its been nearly 2 years since i applied for a bigger house and guess what im still 89 on list where we started. x

have you thought about writing to your local mp