• Administrators
Parents of disabled children are proud to release a new PECS viewer.
Our PECS viewer system offers the parent or the user 2000 pecs to view on an easy to use PECS device.
2000 PECS cards are pre-loaded onto the device and is easy to use.
As a parent you could take it out and about and show your child the screen as and when needed or if you have an older child they could use the easy to use sytem to communicate with you or friends and family.
As we get all members together to group our purchasing power together we are able to get cheaper prices and then sell them to you as a private sale.

The PECS device can also be updated at any time and store upto 8000 pecs cards at any time.
[Image: pecs-viewer-new-model-39-p.jpg]
The 2000 pecs cards on the system allow you to print them on your normal computer so you can also print the PECS cards using your computer and use the paper version if required Smile

This product is a product that will transform the ease in which you and your child communicate.

Dont miss out as we have an intial allocation of these PECS viewers.

All PECS Images can be protected to stop accidental deletion and if for some reason you do delete them on accident let me know and we can send the files by email for you for free providing you send us the order details.

PECS VIEWER ONE

Some of the features of the PECS VIEWER INCLUDE:

2000 preloaded PECS cards on a easy to use device
Holds upto 8000 pecs cards
100% Brand New in Color Black
Built-in Samsung High Speed Flash Memory.
Memory Capacity (Internal) : 4GB Flash Memory
Memory Capacity (External) : Card Slot Supported up to 2GB MiniSD
Display : 320 x 240 dot matrix 260K-true color display
Interface: 2.8" TFT interface
Size: 95 x 56 x 14 (mm)
Weight: 98g

4GB Photo Capacity stores 8000 PECS Cards
Store your own photographs as well using your computer to update.
Voice Recording Yes, with built-in microphone allows you to record personalised comments on each card or photograph to aid development of speech.

The PECS Viewer is the perfect way for you as a parent to really get involved with PECS and use them on the move as you will no longer need heavy books when you have a simple easy to use hand-held device.

Stores upto 8000 pecs cards and we comes preloaded with 2000 preloaded PECS cards.
The 2000 pecs cards on the PECS VIEWER can also be downloaded to your computer so that you can also print off any PECS you want to use on paper.
SO YOU HAVE 2000 PECS CARDS TO USE AT YOUR WISH ON THE DEVICE OR VIA PRINTING.

The Pecs system has a catergory sytem so if you were looking for a picture of a bus then you would search the relevant catergory that and the PEC CARD would display on screen.

You can now order your pecs viewer on our main sensory website
http://www.cheapdisabilityaids.co.uk/pecs-viewer-new-model-39-p.asp

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
It says that there's 2000 pictures but can hold 8000, where would i get the updates if i get it??
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Administrators
(09-15-2010, 08:27 AM)slharris28 Wrote: It says that there's 2000 pictures but can hold 8000, where would i get the updates if i get it??
Dont worry about that we will be releasing updates Smile

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(09-15-2010, 12:35 PM)mazeika Wrote: Could someone tell me about pecs... our boy has prada willi syndrome which will entail learning difficulties aswell as other issus.. we are introducing signing to him so would this pecs b usefull for us???

• VIP
Got one!!
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux