• Registered
Any idea when they will be coming?

• VIP
Hi do you know when these are going to be delivered please.

Thanks x
I have 4 lovely children Caleb and Bay who have fragile x
Trinity and Lucas who don't Heart

• VIP
i was wondering that myself its been a month now.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Administrators
Righty then lets explain Smile
I have kept a lid on this for a while for a reason.
When we first placed an order with a supplier we were sadly scammed and the supplier who was meant to send these has disappeared with my money Angry
I have however at my cost ordered this through another supplier and they are on my desk right now with all the PECS cards information being downloaded onto them and preping them for sending out.

I know this has been a delayed product but it has hit me to the value of a good few hundred quid Blush
But its all sorted now and didnt want to give much away before in case people paniced on this item and cancelled which would then have left me out of pocket twice,once for replacing them and then actually having cancelled ordered which would mean stock being left over.

Its all sorted now though and they will be at the post office latest of tommorow morning possibly even tonight
Sorry for the delay everyone i really am

By means of a little thank you for being understanding all current orders have been updated to a newer model which also has a camera on the unit which allows you to take pictures of personalised items such as grandparents or mum or dad and then save that into the system so your child can have personlised images Smile
Oh and lots of other secret features Smile
Think people will love them
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
ooh really sorry to hear what has happened that's really bad of them, can't believe how many awful people are out there feel guilty for asking now. xx
I have 4 lovely children Caleb and Bay who have fragile x
Trinity and Lucas who don't Heart