• Registered
This would suit prob - 5-10 year old. Never been used as my very autistic son will only go on the toilet. It is blue with adj. legs and black leatherette back rest. Removable plastic potty with lid in the middle. Nothing fancy but in pritine condition.

£25.00

Would have to collect from Aldershot, Hampshire

• New member Moderation
any pics please x

• Registered
(09-14-2010, 02:37 PM)lou1988 Wrote: any pics please x

It is the adjustable pediatric commode

It is on the betterlifehealthcare website under babies and children - toileting aids £182.23

• Registered
(09-13-2010, 05:03 PM)melchchr Wrote: This would suit prob - 5-10 year old. Never been used as my very autistic son will only go on the toilet. It is blue with adj. legs and black leatherette back rest. Removable plastic potty with lid in the middle. Nothing fancy but in pritine condition.

£25.00

Would have to collect from Aldershot, Hampshire

can you please tell me the name of this potty. am looking for a large potty for my daughter who still is not trained and out of normal sized potty. she cant do stairs so toilet is out of the question. we live in hertfordshire so cant get to you
thank you
Louise

hello my son is the same he uses the toilet sometimes but usually he just uses the potty. he did use toilets when he was on holiday he used the toilets. but i did hire a frame but he did go on the toilet sometimes when he was out. but he dont use toilet much at home so i need one because the one he has is his brother and sisters he needs a bigger one as his posture isant that gud.