• Registered

Thanks. Yes I am interested. Do you have any photo's and maybe I could arrange to visit you at the weekend if possible?

Many thanks.

• Established member
(09-13-2010, 05:01 PM)melchchr Wrote: I have an "only used once" Tom Cat Trike for sale. My son would not use it at all. We brought it brand new 2 years ago. It has waistbelt, armrests, foot straps with anti roll pedals, parent handle and connector to attach to an adult bike. It is blue.

Offers invited but I am putting the money towards a sensory room.

I am in Aldershot in Hampshire and you would need to collect.

Hi, could you tell me if the bike is still for sale please?

• Registered
Hi jacob- I cannot put links on here but it is the same as thebike on the tomcat trikes website - click on the tom cat section and there is a photo of a yellow bike- its exactly the same but in blue. My Email addy is kenmeljones@ntlworld.com. I will endeavour to get it out of the shed and photograph it and send it by email but it will need dusting off first!

• Registered
Hi Debrag

I am in conversation with someone who wants the trike but if she changes her mind I will def. contact you. Thanks for the interest.

• Established member
(09-22-2010, 10:54 AM)Debrag Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 05:01 PM)melchchr Wrote: I have an "only used once" Tom Cat Trike for sale. My son would not use it at all. We brought it brand new 2 years ago. It has waistbelt, armrests, foot straps with anti roll pedals, parent handle and connector to attach to an adult bike. It is blue.

Offers invited but I am putting the money towards a sensory room.

I am in Aldershot in Hampshire and you would need to collect.

Hi, could you tell me if the bike is still for sale please?

Hi thanks for that, I will buy this from you immediately if the other lady doesn"t want it as I am desperate for one!