• Registered
I have an "only used once" Tom Cat Trike for sale. My son would not use it at all. We brought it brand new 2 years ago. It has waistbelt, armrests, foot straps with anti roll pedals, parent handle and connector to attach to an adult bike. It is blue.

Offers invited but I am putting the money towards a sensory room.

I am in Aldershot in Hampshire and you would need to collect.

• New member Moderation
hi there what was you looking for it as we need one for my daughter she is only 4 we tried her with a bike but no hope so we would like a trike with the waist belt and foot strap and morethat she would need for a trikexx

• Registered
[quote='lou1988' pid='21007' dateline='1284441976']
hi there what was you looking for it as we need one for my daughter she is only 4 we tried her with a bike but no hope so we would like a trike with the waist belt and foot strap and morethat she would need for a trikexx

I would like about £200.00 - it was over a thousand pound. However I do think it would be too big for your daughter. It was made for my son when he was 7. They do a range for younger children on their website.

• Registered
(09-13-2010, 05:01 PM)melchchr Wrote: I have an "only used once" Tom Cat Trike for sale. My son would not use it at all. We brought it brand new 2 years ago. It has waistbelt, armrests, foot straps with anti roll pedals, parent handle and connector to attach to an adult bike. It is blue.

Is the trike still for sale? Sounds ideal for my little boy - he is 6 years old, turning 7 in February.

We live in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

• Registered
(09-19-2010, 08:25 PM)jacob Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 05:01 PM)melchchr Wrote: I have an "only used once" Tom Cat Trike for sale. My son would not use it at all. We brought it brand new 2 years ago. It has waistbelt, armrests, foot straps with anti roll pedals, parent handle and connector to attach to an adult bike. It is blue.

Is the trike still for sale? Sounds ideal for my little boy - he is 6 years old, turning 7 in February.

We live in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Sounds ideal for your boy - I was thinking in the region of £200 for it as it is only been used once.You are welcome to try beforeyou buy if you want