• Registered
he last promised to take my oh for reeces blood doing but kept letting us down. on the thursday that i pleaded it was important and they need to go for 10 am. his dad called to say he was on his way at 9.35. at 20 mintue drive. then its about 10 mins to the hospital. by 10.40 he still hadnt turned up and had his phone off since. at 11.00 he called to say he would be 20 mintues so i made steven tell him not to bother but i was so mad. in the end steven took him in a taxi and he got it done. this is just one thing in a many long line of spiteful things. his dad is nice to my face, then behind my back its a very different story.

• Administrators
its a shame when families are like that but really all you need to worry about is you, your oh and your kiddies, theyre the most important thing. I think dads from that generation are generally bad, mine lives nearly 300 miles away in scotland and barely bothers so i've give up bothering, i used to phone alot but he never phones me to see how we are so i just give up and worry about the people who worry about us!

XX

• Banned
Daniel on the housing subject we have a 2 bedroom mid-terraced house and we would like a house with 3 bedrooms so the boys have there own room. how do i go about this when the house we live in in ours we own it mortgaged as well. we were thinking of a council house. ?? but you be put on a waiting list.

• Administrators
(12-26-2009, 09:20 PM)Karen Wrote: Daniel on the housing subject we have a 2 bedroom mid-terraced house and we would like a house with 3 bedrooms so the boys have there own room. how do i go about this when the house we live in in ours we own it mortgaged as well. we were thinking of a council house. ?? but you be put on a waiting list.
Unless you face eviction due to mortage arrears you are very unlikely to recieve assistance from the Local authority as there policy would usually stipulate that you sell up and fund a bigger property,i know this is not always possible but they believe your not in need as such in there eyes.
Maybe a Disabled Facilities Grants would be an option for you to make adaptions in form of an extension to the current property?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
need planning permission too here for extensions